Upscales Verbiage Guide
Wedding etiquette and stationery verbiage can be overwhelming! There are so many rules and things to follow that you would rather throw caution to the wind and go with how you feel (and that’s totally fine!). However, we have developed a stationery verbiage and wedding etiquette guide that reflects the standards of the do’s and dont’s of proper wedding manners.
Please don’t feel obligated to follow everything but rather use it as a tool while drafting the verbiage for your stationery suite.
Click to download
- The Anatomy of the Wedding Invitation
- The Anatomy of the Save the Dates
- The Anatomy of Addressing Guests
- The Anatomy of the Time-Date and Location
- The Anatomy of The Dress Code Breakdown & Dress Code Verbiage
- The Anatomy of the Reception Card
- The Anatomy of The RSVP Card
- The Anatomy of the Host Line